Sunday, January 6, 2008

Painful Treadmill Fall, Ouch!!

Duration: 00:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-26 18:33:25
User: kimthefamedactress
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

painful  treadmill  fall  funny  hilarious  crazy  stupid  stunt  head  face  hit  ouch  

Description:

This is the painful fall I took when trying to jump on a moving treadmill. It was going top speed (10 mph). I did not do this on purpose. I did it before when everyone at my house dared me to do it but it wasn't as bad as this one. As you can see I smacked my face against it and it left a scab under my left eye and scraped the backs of my hands and my elbow. I went around for 2 days at school showing this to almost everyone I know and everyone I showed it to thought it was hilarious so you'll probably be watching this all day and laughing. Enjoy my pain!

Comments

dragonlover022 ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 13:46:47

no way.. that was in no way set up.. no one would take a treadmill burn to the face like that I bet that hurt like hell!!
__________________________________________________
antoniolover14 ::: Favorites  2007-11-25 22:18:41

that was sooo set up! not funny :(
__________________________________________________
boshanezgonc ::: Favorites  2007-11-19 12:19:33

that was fucking hilarious
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Mattress Blooper
Numb by Linkin Park
Sega Madden Football Cheating
Crazy friend Movie
I am very hungry
Kirk and Spock in Love
What Dude?
Ball Balls Shot
George Frideric Handel - The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
AP European history: French Revolution to Now
Strafe Jump Guide
Just The Way I Am- Take 2
naruto ultimate fan flash 2 xD
Sezen Aksu - Yine Yeni Yeniden ©
Quest for the 7 Chaos Emeralds!
guapotronica
LUIS MIGUEL COME FLY WITH ME
Futsal - Robinho vs Falcao
Ron Paul the 6 Million Dollar Man
Titanic Alternate Ending


 

No comments: