Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Push Play's new song "Away, Away" *Read Description*

Duration: 02:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-21 20:49:24
User: lrod17
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

push  play  new  song  hoboken  maxwells  away  

Description:

Performed on 1-20-08 at Maxwell's bar in Hoboken, NJ. It was an amazing night. My camera runs out of memory at the end so that's why it suddenly stops. PS: I don't know why the sound is like that. My camera usually has really good sound. I'm assuming it's cuz there was a really loud speaker right in front of me. ENJOY!

Comments

angelbabyk04 ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 15:34:00

i was def standing light right next to you! haha i love this songgg =] and all my videos from here sound just like this too
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Summerside Western Capitals Warm-Up
nintendo ds lite web browser review
.Hack Mutation - Natsume's Naivete
Negima!? Opening- 1000%Sparking Version Two
neurosis live louisville, ky 1997


 

No comments: