Thursday, January 3, 2008

Naruto vs Sasuke: Whispers

Duration: 03:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-10 17:14:01
User: wolfstar222
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Naruto  Sasuke  Whispers  the  Dark  DragonFire  Productions  AMV  

Description:

THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY. Program: Movie Maker The beginning is a bit slow. The first AMV I've made that really focuses on the changing of the footage on the beat. (I don't know if that made any sense ^^;) Please comment and rate!

Comments

susy567 ::: Favorites  2007-09-04 16:33:34

Awsome!
__________________________________________________
DarkXSnowXBird ::: Favorites  2007-07-21 12:15:23

Awesome. I love it. Nice work!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

exo me asusta
Glenn Gould - Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No.5 (1 of 3)
Runescape Rant
Final Fantasy X 10. Pakistani Version. Tu Sey Naina Song PS3
Lyri- Action lol
bu sarki ayrilanlar icin ARABESK
irani
Crazy Changing Test New Audio Swap
My Cat Jewel Playing With the String on My Camera
Metallica - Disposable Heroes (Instrumental) Demo
I can play YYZ too!!!
Hiram Bullock with Stevie Ray Vaughan www.hirambullock.com
Ace vs. Blackbeard
Dubrovnik Tricking and FreeRunning Training
DBZ Tenkaichi 3 Goku Vs Majin Vegeta Teleporting
Cheeta the Chimp
Blackwater commandos & U.S. soldiers
Vegeta and Bulma - (a whole new world)
Can I steal this?
Evan Watches 2girls1cup


 

No comments: