Friday, January 25, 2008

Kara Yusuke's Random Movie

Duration: 03:25 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-01 14:45:18
User: KewlKunoichis
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Sasuke  Gaara  Bloodra  Kara  Barney  Santa  Itachi  Naruto  

Description:

Yes it is my first movie, I don't count the sims 2 movie I made becuz I didn't make it for everyone. I made this for the world to see. It might be a little sucky but I was bored and bloodra has more videos that make sense!!!!! anyway here it is my first RANDOM movie! enjoy and don't forget to comment and rate becuz I need to know how it is!

Comments

RobertandEric ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 01:10:23

lmao :P funny it was random (Robert)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

me dancing
VATRENI POLJUBAC
leeoo Ruch - Jaga
Goku Goes SS3 (Japanese)
Devil Beside You 5A [SUBBED]


 

No comments: