Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Human Stain (Kamelot)

Duration: 04:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-06 21:32:53
User: Crawletas
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Kamelot  Thomas  Youngblood  Power  Progressive  Metal  Roy  Kahn  The  Human  Stain  Guitar  Cover  Ghost  Opera  Black  Halo  

Description:

be sure you are wearing headphones!! this is my own interpretation of the human stain from kamelot. there are parts of the videoclip of this music, so all rights go to Kamelot and SPV records. my guitar tuning is: E A G C# G# D# 6th string dont ask me for tabs. all by ear :) ºi dunno why i didnt equalize my guitar. too much bass. who cares . _____ http://crawletas.googlepages.com

Comments

Black2115 ::: Favorites  2008-01-27 09:59:20

can you send me the tabs?
__________________________________________________
SoulMaker ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 11:24:07

Out of tune... I'm Tabbing it right now, Ill send you my tab when I finish it...
__________________________________________________
Mandy7D7 ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 23:40:24

I too like your version better. :) Great job, I was so happy to see you had posted it.
__________________________________________________
tbarrettl ::: Favorites  2008-01-13 16:47:06

Could you tab this where it could be reached? This is one of the few songs I would really like to know well and I still have noob guitar ears.
__________________________________________________
Crawletas ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 16:42:05

its the same tunning of The Black Halo :) tks for the comment!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Soloalbum trailer / video
Long Beachin with Mo ~ Geriatric 1927
EA skate. Daily Clip August 21st
My First Car
Delta Squad Episode One: Indroduction To Destruction


 

No comments: